Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hollywood and The Mob

Villa Capri














Patsy D'Amore's Villa Capri really rocked with Movie Stars as famous as Frank Sinatra and Robert Mitchum, and Mafia Mobster's, as Infamous as Sam Giancana and Johnny Roselli. Sinatra was part owner of the Villa Capri

Patsy D' Amore was the Godfather of restaurants . He was also an amico of Boston Mob boss Jerry Angiulo .
.

My family moved to Hollywood from the Little Italy section of Boston, called the North End .My father scored the job of head bartender in the Villa Capri through the Angiulo connection with Patsy

.It was in this restaurant that I met and hooked up with some of my mentors and cohorts
in the Mafia like Johnny Roselli, and "Dago Louie" Piscopo , and Mike Rizzitello..


Years later I moved in with Patsy's daughter. He must have turned over in his grave.
------- Anthony Fiato











Powered By Blogger